- Step 1 : Gathering your hair to the side and secure it with a thin rubber hair tie. Divide it into two sections.
- Step 2 : Hold both sections in one hand, separated by your pointer finger, and use your other hand to grab a small piece from the outside of one section.
- Step 3 & 4 : Repeat step 2 until you’ve just about reached the end and secure it with an elastic. It’s even better if it’s messy, so pull out some strands and roughen up the braid a bit.
- Step 5 : If you want to turn your fishtail into an updo, start by rolling the braid inward and up towards the nape of your neck.
- Step 6 : Secure the rolled bun with bobby pins. The looser and messier the bun, the better!
Tutorials You Should also see :